Collins Tips; Choosing the right fit for your upholstery needs.
Chances are, if you're searching for an auto upholstery shop you will make your choice based on some of the following questions we hope to answer. Whether you choose Collins Trim Shop or one of our competitors you'll be confident you made an informed choice.
1. Mobile upholsterer's literally come and go. Don't be left unable to contact a "professional" because he's rolled his shop up and out.
When you contract with Collins you can be assured that we will be available for follow up appointments if needed. Collins warranties labor and material for one year.
2. Since your vehicle matters, consider where you're going to leave it for a job. Is it somewhere you feel good about? Is the shop insured? Is the shop clean? Is the location safe? Were the people there knowledgeable? Have you heard of this shop before? What kind of reputation do they have re: customer satisfaction? How long have they been in business?
Do they stand behind their work?
For 58 years; Collins believes that your investment is our investment. We welcome potential customers to tour our facility and meet the staff. Collins is a secure, perimeter alarmed and fully insured facility to protect your property. Referrals are available by request.
Excellent customer service and relations keep our reputation strong.
3. If left overnight, will your vehicle be parked inside or left outside?
All customer vehicles are garaged inside the facility overnight.
Oversized vehicles are secured behind an alarmed perimeter area.
4. Find out how the shop will do a repair. Were all the options explored and explained or were you just told a price and left in the dark about the how's, what's and why's?
Collins staff will always address customer questions regarding repair procedures in clear language to explain materials, labor and design that is associated with an estimate upon request.
5. Consider the quality of materials being recommended to replace or repair your vehicle. Is it comparable to what you had originally or the least expensive products available?
Beware of imitation products especially leather or Sunbrellaİ. Collins will assure that the materials recommended are in line with customer need;
but also meet budgets by discussing alternative products.
6. Is the pricing you received in line with other estimates you've received?
There is a reason why some shop can undercut others. Collins provides the best prices possible by a fully insured, professional upholstery shop. Collins will always consider an estimate revision compared to another shop as long as a written estimate is provided to assure that the materials are comparable.
7. Have others in the automotive industry used this shop? Do they make referrals to them? Check with your mechanic, body shop or local dealership.
Collins has been trusted in the community since 1951
8. REMEMBER, CHEAPER IS NOT ALWAYS LESS EXPENSIVE!!
At Collins Trim Shop, You Get What You Pay For;
Quality craftsmanship, materials & customer service!